Sagi-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RSPS Around

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jakes mod app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Jakes mod app. Empty
PostSubject: Jakes mod app.   Jakes mod app. EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:36 pm

in-game Name: Jake

IRL name: Zach

Ages: 17 years old (18 in april)

Did you ever been a staff member on a server ? Yes, A lot of times, i Have been a moderator on Libertyscape,Co Owner on Forgotten Shadows, and Admin and mod on Sabsabionline.
Give 4 reason why you want to be a staff member: 1: I am on a lot and Helped a handful of people, (donated money and respect) 2: I am a very TRUSTFUL and kind and willing person to help out players who are new and Adv this server by voting. 3: I have past experience of how to be mod and admin on a private server and know how to follow the rules, and help people with their problems. 4: I want to be a moderator because it would be good to have Staff you could trust and i would like to be a moderator for this server

What will you bring to the Player Moderator team? I would bring a whole bunch of Players, and respect to this server and follow the rules like i was a regular player by giving everyone the respect that they deserve as a Sagi-X Player/Staff

Why do you play sagi-x? Because it is an awesome Private server that Has great coding and a nice economy and Staff members and i can see me staying a long time. i love this server.

Your Hobbies/interest? My hobbies are playing football with my little brothers and hanging and playing Sagi-x, my interests are Private servers and just learning how to go with the flow of the Private server Comunnity.
Thank you for reading, i will see you guys in game! thanks(:
Back to top Go down

Jakes mod app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagi-X :: Community :: Random-
Jump to: